Primer S.R. implants are packaged as follows:
- Outer box bearing an adhesive label that cannot be removed. This indicates the product code, the product description, the dimensions, the production batch number, the expiry term. The compulsory International symbols (expiry date of the pack, single use devise, sterilised device, attached instructions for use, the batch number, the EC mark) are shown on the box as well as a red label confirming sterilisation.
Inside the box:
- Instructions for use
- Transparent blister.
- Inside the blister pack is a double glass bottle containing the fixture. The glass is bronze coloured as it is sterile and sealed.
- On the cap there is an additional safety seal colour coded according to the diameter of the implant.
- On the outer bottle a non-removable label indicating the product code, the production batch number, the measurements of the fixture, the expiry date of the batch and the EC mark.
- The fixture is inside the internal bottle supported by its cap screw and mounter.
- The mounter supports the cap screw to be used during the surgical phase.